Wednesday, January 18

Not Old And Dilapidated

Okay, so maybe it's old, but it is CERTAINLY not Dilapidated. Hmph! It's a good 'ol friend of mine, this here blog. It listens good. ^^ Just like you! <~Actual reference to a real person who should know who he is. If you have doubts that it is you, then it is probably not you. Teehee! xD
Aha! "Can't you see you're insulting the freaks?! Aha!" ~King Julian
I love King Julian. He makes me giggle because he likes to move it, move it.
"I like the girls who move their body. When they move their body they move it nice, and sweet, and sassy, all right?" Ah, that's too great.
I've got a meeting with Dr. Blackwood soon. She's going to teach me how to interview (I hope) so I can do a collection of interviews on the gay and lesbian community at Purdue. That's probably the best idea. Just the Purdue community. Hopefully I'll be able to get some cross-cultural information from people here also. Maybe someone with a different kind of background. Good luck, me! It's my Freshman project, and I want it to be the best I can make it. Anyway, I better jet. More later!

~Silver

3 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Willow said...

Good luck with the intervies, darling! Have fun and ::pets ur blog:: I love you both! ((you and blog, sunshine)). Be good, and drop me a line soon, k? Miss you bunches! Ja!

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i like to move it move it!!! you like to??? move it!!!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home