Monday, January 30

Kingdom Come

IN MEMORIAM: FOR TOBY

KINGDOM COME
~COLDPLAY

Steal my heart
And hold my tongue
I feel my time
My time has come
Let me in
Unlock the door
I never felt this way before

And the wheels just keep on turnin'
The drummer begins to drum
I don't which way I'm goin'
I don't know which way I've come

Hold my head
Inside your hands
I need someone
Who understands
I need someone
Someone who hears
For you I've waited all these years

For I'd wait
'til Kingdom come
Until my day
My day is done
But say you'll come
And set me free
Just say you'll wait
You'll wait for me

In your tears
And in your blood
In your fire
And in your flood
I hear you laugh
I heard you sing
I wouldn't change a single thing

And the wheels just keep on turnin'
The drummers begin to drum
I don't know which way I'm goin'
I don't know what I've become

For you I'd wait
'til Kingdom come
Until my days
My days are done
Say you'll come
And set me free
Just say you'll wait
You'll wait for me
Just say you'll wait
You'll wait for me
Just say you'll wait
You'll wait for me


~Love,
Silver

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Willow said...

Amen

~Willow

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Neithan said...

What can be said about our feline friends?
How they keep us warm on cold nights?
How they paw at our writing pens?
Or chasing down laser dotted lights?
It is not for those simple moments
Cherished as they are, but beyond
The memories in a heart more vibrant
For they have their effect with a bond
We say goodbye, and endlessly cry
Praying to the sky, we must let go with a sigh

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

Arigatou

 

Post a Comment

<< Home