Saturday, January 7

Back at the Dorm

Now I'm back at the dorm. I don't really know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but that doesn't really matter. I have to live with it. So, I guess I'll be okay. I've been listening to Cold Play a lot. They're so sad. They make me feel all better. I couldn't sleep last night at all. The stupid bed here bites the big one. I hate it. I woke up this morning with a horrible back ache. And I have a stupid cold. I'll be all right, though. I'll be all right.
My schedule is crazy for school. I have no life on Tuesdays or Thursdays, but on Friday I only have two classes and the last one ends at 10:20 AM. W007!!! I'm happy about that. Gives me a good long weekend. I need to go do my laundry. I'm tired, my eyes burn, but I wanna draw. Argh....but what should I draw? Does it even matter anymore? I"m trying to keep my normally morbid thoughts out of my head. Maybe if I save them for bed time every night I'll be okay during the day. Maybe I should get a councilor ( I CAN'T SPELL!) councelor???? Here. Get one here. Heh, heh. Yeah. Later

~Silver

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Draw me.

Call me sometime, and we will ponder the world together...

-Cyric-

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

I will draw you. I promise to call soon.

~Silver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home