Saturday, December 17

ZOMG! IT SUX0RZ!

Yeah...I don't know if I like it here anymore. It's hard to come back home after I've been away for so long, and I have to remember how to get along with all these people. My family...there are just so many people in the same house. I'm used to it just being me and my room mate....or just me. I miss that. I really do.
Sometimes I just wanna be alone. Sometimes I want people around me, but mostly I wanna be by myself. If you're going to be in the same room with me...I dunno. It's crazy. I'm tired, and probably an idiot, and I couldn't sleep, and I was hungry....This eats it!

~Silver

7 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Willow said...

I don't know if the comment really makes any sense, but I know how it is to want to be alone sometimes. I'm sorry coming home feels like that to you, and I hope it gets better. I'm also....really sorry for being a wreck last night. Forgive?

~Willow

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got her back
at least she had the decency to tell you to your face she was leaving
so how are you gonna hurt me now
aubrie and amanda have ruined 2 holiday seasons in a row
how are you going to ruin the next

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger joedean7401 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silver nitrate has been used as an antiseptic, dropped into newborn babies' eyes at birth. This is to prevent contraction of gonorrhoea or chlamydia from their mother. A very weak solution is used for this, (about 1%) and there are very few side effects.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

Hey Anonymous,

Stop blaming me for your problems. It's immature. And I don't make plans to ruin people's stuff....although I have been told that I've ruined a wedding and an anniversary before. Tch...my bad. >.>

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

That other anonymous tidbit of information was awesome and intersting though. Hmmm....COOL!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Some1 said...

Yeah that was actually the first random thing I got when I pushed random on wikipedia, thought you'd like it.
~Some1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home