Wednesday, November 2

Add it up

After a horribe, terrible, no good, very bad weekend...things are still blowing up in my face and I don't even know why, but I don't like it and I'm very angry, bitter, and sad right now. I need to blow something up, but all I can do right now is write. I need to draw, or something. I need to do something drastic. Since hardly anyone reads this anyway, I'll tell you what I was thinking about on my way back from jazz band after getting chewed out by my dad about money.
I hate money. When money dies, I hope it goes to hell, but not on my damn train. It can fucking walk there. Yes, all the way there. No pimped out train for money. Because it sucks monkey balls.
I was so angry...I kept just thinking about places to jump. I thought about the window on my floor. It is 8 stories high...that would work. But, I don't think the window would give way under my small weight. It's a pretty strong window. I couldn't run at it either because I'd have to jump over the heater, and I can't jump that high. So, I know how to get to the roof, though. I thought about jumping form there, but I'm not sure if the ladder I found is really the way to the roof. So, I don't want to go up that freakin' ladder cuz I don't really know where it goes. If it didn't go to the roof, I'd just be even more pissed off. There two songs that describe it. "Jumper" by Third Eye Blind, and that one song by Eve 6. Gonna jump, gonna jump, gonna die this year. Yeah, that one. Well, I'm really pissed of and what not...and now I have to go to math class. It's my second least favorite class. When it dies, it can go straight to Hell with its buddy money. But, they're both walkin. I hope it rains and they don't have an umbrella. Bastards.

~Silver

6 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is the last time you made money online?

I WENT FROM NOTHING TO MILLIONAIRE IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR!

When you follow my steps, I can guarantee you will be rich in 2006! my site guarantees anyone to be rich in 2006. So start making some serious money online!.

Every link on my post will bring you to the best paying options online. Saves you searching for them! I now earn $98,000.00 monthly with them. Clcik on the links, register with the program and earn!

It is described into detail for you. You now own your own homebased business!! WOW! And, concidering you can take your new homebased business to the highest level in an instant, you will figure out that you can earn $ 1000,00 per day!. That is some serious cash. Thousands of people are making online cash with my working formula

So, have a good look today and see why my secret formula will earn you some great money.

It is SO simple with taking surveys as well.
So come on and have your own surveys to start making that fortune!



Regards,

professional Money makers online.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jewelry Low Price.
Gold from 10kt - 18Kt.
Cheap Tiffany Style Silver Heart Collection.

Visit Fairbiz.biz Mega Mall: www.fairbiz.biz

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Willow said...

Wow. anonymous blogs are dumb and annoying. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you'r weekend was so bad, and if you'de let me pay you back for the money you had to spend on Kali, I would. You know I would. 'Cause we both know that she's too damn lazy and stubborn to pay you back on her own. Anyway, I hope you have a better day tomorrow baby. I'll talk to then, k? Ashiteru, Haru-kun.

~Your Yuki-kun. ^_^

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Some1 said...

Yeah.. I love the reference in the beginning of this post... lovely, Peanut, Just lovely.
<3 Heart <3
Feel better.
~Some1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home