Monday, October 17

The Weekend and Beyond

So, I figured this would be a good time for an update.
This weekend I spent Saturday AND Sunday night at Sarah's house! w007! It was great! We had so much fun with her two little cousins, Bethany and Naomi. We went to a cookout, went for a walk with Cali (the dog), the kids, Sarah's Grandma, and Sarah's Aunt. We spent a lot of time laughing, which is one of my favorite things to do. I was in deep thoughts last night before I went to sleep about how I don't really live so much because I want to, but because I have to. Well, that's how I have lived. But now, I don't really have anyone to live for but myself, so I'm trying to figure out why I want to be alive. Maybe there doesn't have to be a reason, but I would like to have some kind of reason to keep going. It's just nice to have a thought to fall back on sometimes.
My idol is still Sanzo. I don't know why. Maybe because we have a similar sense of dark humor. Horrible things that people shouldn't laugh at make me laugh sooo hard. Alucard-san (not from the manga...my friend) laughs at those kinds of things, too.
I have a math test tonight that I'll probably do suck-worthy on. Teh, hopefully it'll be better than last time. I know what's going on this time, so it shouldn't be a big problem. I'm gonna go study with Sarah soon. I just hope I'm not keeping her from her own studies.

~Silver

4 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love.
It's what I use.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

How?

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very carefully =_=

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't login for some reason...


When are you coming home, because I miss you. You were one of my best friends, despite the shit I did to fuck all that up. I'm in a very ick mood right now... things are stressing me out badly, but there's a lot of people I'm missing and you're probably the biggest one.

So... When are you coming home?

~Jerrett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home