Thursday, September 8

Today Was WEIRD

Today was so weird. I swear to you that I'm not kidding around here. I went down to breakfast this morning and I was getting a tray out. I was looking at this guy because I thought he was pretty cute, and as I moved around him to try to get a good look at his face his body jerked back and he said something to me. I didn't understand a word of it, and it's not that it was in another language, it's just that it was so odd that I didn't catch it, and it wasn't any language I've ever heard. Anyway, after he said whatever the hell it was that he had said to me he turned around and talked to this girl and walked off with her. I was left standing there thinking, "What the hell just happened?!"
I know you're gonna think I'm crazy, but I'm telling you that he was (or had in him) a demon. It was something evil. That's all I know. It scared the shit out of me the more I thought about it because that's really the only explanation I could come up with. His movements were odd, and it was just so weird. There was a bad vibe, that strange thing he "said" to me...I don't even know if he really said it to me or not. I may have just felt it, but it all ran together. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be getting near that guy again if I see him. I was nervous when I went to lunch today, and he wasn't even there.

~Silver

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rolling Stone to Publish Hunter Note
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a free dating personal site/. It pretty much covers free dating personal related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger cyric said...

Maybe he was a type of skitzophrenic? They don't just see things some kinds of skitzo's think there's this other side ot them... maybe his other side is a demon.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

I dunno, but it was creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home