Sunday, September 18

I feel like absolute crap...and by that I mean it would be nice of you to punch me in the face until you knocked me out...and by that I mean I'd rather be asleep right now. Ugh...I just got all depressed. Things at home are shit, my schoolwork is shit, my social life is mostly shit, and I'm shit because if a=b and b=c, then a=c. Heh...stupid math.
I'm starting to feel like I used to when I was in eighth grade. There's this big hole inside of me, and I have nothing to fill it with. I know what I want to do, but I can't do it. I want to travel, or just sit in one secluded spot with just one person, or only a few select people. My friends...my family...I don't know who. Yeah, can't do that for eternity. Wish I could stop time. Wish I could just sleep and never have to wake up. This place sucks. I suck. Hell, you probably even suck right now because you read this and it made you as depressed as I am. I'm gonna go take a freakin' shower. Then, things won't suck so hard.

~Silver

3 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Staffer talks trash about S.W. Virginia
If you are working for a political candidate but don't much like where you're doing it, it's probably still not a good idea to post your negative views for everyone to see on the Internet.
It's so cool to be here - weight loss

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

DIE! EVIL ADVERTISERS!! DIE!!!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Willow said...

You feel like shit, I feel like shit...it's just even. I'm sorry for pissing you off by pushing you to talk. It wasn't my place. I love you, Koi-shi

~Willow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home