Friday, August 26

The Study Bug

You all know me. I'm a study bug. And I just came home for Math class. I had a quiz. I think I did okay, anyway, that's not my point. My point is that once again people (who weren't me) were just chatting in the hallway having a good time (without me, because they're not me) and I'm sitting in my room (because I'm me) writing in my blog and contemplating whether I should study or not. I have a Chinese test on Monday that I seriously need to study pinyin and symbols for. I guess it's a good thing that I have so many on-line friends, because if I'm not studying, then I'm online.
A bit of good news. I MADE THE JAZZ BAND!!!! FREAKIN' YES I'MSOFREAKIN'EXCITEDI'MNOTEVENGOINGTOBOTHERPUTTINGSPACESBETWEENMYWORDSOHMYGOD!!!!
Yeah, so I'm pretty happy about that. Heh heh. (<~Like on Rocko's Modern Life)
Other than that, I've got an hour until dinner and I think I'll just screw around for the rest of my Friday evening. I deserve it!! (not really, but okay).

~Silver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home