Saturday, August 20

I'm such a Laze

Yes, so true. I am soooooo lazy. Today I need to vacuum, do laundry, and go through my shot records. That I can do, but I'm so lazy I don't even feel like going downstairs for food. Either that or I don't feel compelled to leave my room by myself to go eat alone.
The weather channel is my friend! At least Monday is supposed to be cooler. It's so hot here that my poison ivy is acting up again. >< Make it go away!!
Oh, the time on this thing...it's an hour ahead now because I'm in a different time zone. Just keep that in mind.
OMG!! It's so hot in the South!! They're telling people not to go outside for very long. That's kinda funny. What did the pioneers do? Go find air conditioning? Tch...right. I just want the weather for my area today. Hurry up weather channel!
So, I don't feel like doing anything to do, but I guess I have to. I really need a shower. That's how hot it is here. All I did was sit around last night and I'm still gross. Eww!! ><
Edward Elric is the SHIZNIT!!! I <3 him!!

~Silver

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Willow said...

It probably is pretty damn hot up there at Purdue, but how 'bout you try to be squished into Chris's car (YOU KNOW HOW SMALL IT IS!!!), IN the BACK seat, BEHIND ANDREW CANADAY!!! With the window's all half up! Now that's hot! ::pets you:: But I stand next to my last bit of advice....take a cold shower as soon as you're able, and then turn both your fans on...also, try getting a bucket of ice, and stick it behind one of the fans....it'll make the air cooler for a little while at least!
I luv you! Hope you have a good day tomorrow my dear! Ja!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger kathleen339elliott said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

Bwahahaha!! Good luck with that!! XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home