Wednesday, August 31

Compy = Crappy

So, my computer is a piece of crap. It likes to freeze up my desktop, but then it still acts like nothing happened. It's like, "Oh, there's something wrong? I don't know what you're talking about." Not to mention the fact that I can't get into Microsoft Word to write because this POS Norton Antivirus on my machine is F***ed up! >< I'm taking it home this weekend to get it fixed...but there are a few offensive things I need to delete off of my computer before I let my Dad take a look at it. ::nervous laugh:: I should do that tomorrow. I should also do my laundry tomorrow, so maybe I'll do both at the same time.
Anyway, I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with my journals for Dean's Scholar's. However, I DID make a contact with a professor. So I've got a research project, possibly. I get to meet with her next week, I hope, I hope! I should really do my homework earlier, too. Oi...what a laze!
I'm going home this weekend. I'm pretty excited about that. Maybe I'll get to bring my bike back with me, and some other assorted goodies. Like a computer that actually works worth a damn. I'll get to see all my pets (including my little brother), my family, my friends. Hopefully I won't get too distracted from my studies (yeah, right!) because I need to finish reading Mencius. I like it, but I seem to be the only one who doesn't think it's boring. ::shrugs:: I guess I'm just weird.

~Silver

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Willow said...

Hey, your computer isn't the only piece of crap...I've got a pos compy too....except mine lacks a keyboard...><. Btw, good luck with your Dean's Scholor's thingies, and reading that Mencius guy...and I can't wait for you to get home! Yay! ::huggles you big:: See you later!!! Ja!

~Willow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home