Sunday, August 14

College News

Well, I am now at Purdue University. It's pretty good. My dorm doesn't have air conditioning and floors 1 - 7 are all males. I'm on floor 8, the top floor, all girls. I can't get the stupid printer to work so I can get math stuff off of the compy. Blech! ><>
Anyway, slept okay last night. Not really homesick, just miss my family...and my cat. TOBY!!!! I should probably be looking something up for school right now, but I'm not. I need to get ready for my jazz band placement, but I'm not. Heh, heh. SO lazy! I forgot my blues scale and the progression of a 12 bar blues...already! I should beat myself in the head with a spoon. Today Boiler Gold Rush starts, so I'll let you know how that goes and stuff.

~Silver

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Willow said...

Don't beat yourself up too bad, baby. Just remember to practice and do what your supposed to, and you'll be fine. I miss you already, but I hope your having fun out there, and making friends fast. ^_^. I'm updating my blog, so don't forget to check it out, k? I love you. Bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home