Thursday, July 7

Sit Down and Write

Whew! Man, it's been a while, but I've been busy. Finally, I get to sit down and just write. Feels pretty good. Anyway, my feet hurt pretty bad. I'm not quite sure why. Probably from walking on the rocks.
I had to go all the way to the other side of town today to get our damn water turned back on. I went to the meter to turn it on myself, but those communists locked the thing shut. So, when I got there and showed them the receipt that said that we had just payed the water bill, this old guy with a chubby, saggy face bitches at me about how we're behind on our payments and there is a leak on the property. I was just like, "Buddy, I don't pay the bill. My dad does, and he's out of town right now." So this guy wants dad or Liza to call up there about the leak to get it fixed. I hate going somewhere to cover my dad's ass and getting bitched at by the people in charge. Freakin' communists.
Lesse, what else have I done lately? Oh, I went to the doctor yesterday to take my little brother. He had an ear infection. I also had to take this paper so I could get into my college and I ended up getting two shots. One was for meningitis, and the other was for my TB test. The TB one didn't hurt, but the other one was REALLY painful. I was just like, "OOOOOOOOOWWW!!" And since my little bro is down for the count because of the pain in his ear I had to do his chores today. Boy, does he owe me.
I did the dishes, cleaned out cat boxes, fed and watered the dogs, fed and watered my rat, vacuumed the dining room, cleaned the counters and the table, took out the trash, swept the floor, changed Bitty's potty pad. I think that's it. If you want some physical labor...get five cats and clean their cat box every day or every other day. That is labor!
I also went for a swim today! Yay!! That was fun cuz my best friend was in the pool with me and we cleaned it out and drank some root beer. And she had tanning oil on her!! LOL! So when I tried to jump off of her legs and do a back flip I slipped off.
I'm also on this killer Saiyuki kick. I can't stop thinking about it! It's driving me nuts! I look for Saiyuki pictures...I want Saiyuki Reload because I finished the first part of the series. Sanzo is my favorite character because he's such a dick! LOL! He always looks pissed off!! It makes me smile...I don't know why. Guess I'm just glad that I can relate to a character who is pissed off ALL THE TIME!! Like mE!! I'm hungry, but I don't have nor want anything to eat. I hate it when that happens. It's irritating.
So, I guess I'll write Scott a letter later. I haven't written him in a while. Anyway, I'm gonna go scrounge in the fridge. Pax!

~Silver

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Willow said...

Haha....next time I think that I shall forgoe the stupid tanning oil...I couldn't dunk you properly, because I couldn't get a grip on you! I was too slippery! Yaaaay! ^_^ LoL!
Anyway, Iyannie and try not to irritate Scott too much...he might come down and shoot you ::thinks a minute:: oh...wait....that'de be a good thing, wouldn't it? ^_-.

~Willow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home