Thursday, July 14

Million Dollar Baby

For those of you who have not yet seen Million Dollar Baby, I guess just don't read the rest of this.

The end was totally unexpected. I really just wasn't expecting that...it completely threw me for a loop. Stupid movie made me cry....God, it was so good. I loved this movie. I just finished watching it and all I'm thinking is how sad it was, but it was sooooo good. I can't sleep because I had to come write about it. I felt like I had to talk to someone about it, but I don't have anyone to talk to right now cuz it's one in the morning. Agh! It made me cry! And it's not even a chick flick!
One minute you're on top of the world, and the next you're paralyzed from the neck down. Oh, God...I'm going to cry just thinking about it. And how close Maggie and Frankie were...damn! Such a beautiful sad movie...I'm not even doing it any justice.

JUST GO SEE THE FREAKIN' MOVIE!!

~Silver

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Willow said...

I second your emotional movie outburst...damn! No words No words...No Words to do that movie justice. And good god! What I wouldn't give to completely kick maggie's familie's asses! They deserve it, those stupid, leaching, ungrateful bastards!!! Grrrrrr!
ok...now that thats out.
Great movie. ::drool::.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home