Friday, June 24

What One May Wish For

One never knows what one may wish for. By that I mean...I have no idea what it is that I really want. I'm hungry, but I don't know what I want to eat. I mean...really hungry.
I think what I want most is some intellegent conversation...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Like I'll find that anywhere! o.o;;
I wrote a letter to Scott McNeil. It was random. I think my problem is the full moon. I may go to bed after finding something to eat. But my hair smells funny from the pool, so I might wash it first.
Okay, I'm leaving now. Scott McNeil is the shiznit!

~Silver

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish for a little bit more time to be Lost...you know what I mean. Iyannie, MioKirani.
~Me

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger stevie.be. said...

"and i really want is intellectual intercourse" -alanis
i would love a lil bit of that too....

and i was so starving last night only to walk into my kitchen and find it was over run by ants!!! my beautiful little apartment that i pay ish loads for every months now has a severe bug problem, as if my hunger pains weren't enough :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home