Wednesday, June 29

A gigantic sigh

So, uh.......I just got into a stupid verbal argument with my step-mom about wanting to work at a donut shop. She said it was a...shop and rob. Then she just made me feel like she wanted something bad to happen to be if I wanted to work there. She's just so forceful with her own opinion sometimes it makes me want to punch her in the nose...really freakin' hard. Mean, I know.
I just got back from War of The Worlds. It was really awesome! Tom Cruise is the shiznit!! It was actually pretty scary to me. Seems plausible. I won't give any spoilers here.
I figure I'll write another Scott letter tomorrow. He probably wants to shoot me by now. That's amusing. If he actually comes here to do that I would be honored. o.o;
Sorry, sometimes I'm just so amazed at my boredom that I think I'd rather be dead. These are just fleeting thoughts, now, so don't freak out and post a comment about that. Those are private thoughts, actually. Stop reading this now!!!
Aww, I'm just messin' with ya! Later for now.

~Silver

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Scott McNeil shows up to shoot you, I'm going to laugh. And don't worry bout Liza...she just doesn't like the thought of Yoh-kuba Asa-kaiba working at a donut shop (mmm...donuts....^^). She'll get the hell over it. If you want to work at a donut shop...I'm behind you 100%. Good luck, Silver!
~Iyannie, MioKiranni

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

Thanks, buddy. Yoh-kuba appreciates it. God I miss that name! ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home