Friday, June 17

Back

Holy crap,
I just got back from bagpipe camp and it was freakin' awesome! I made lots of friends...like Ken, Christian, Courtney, Donald, and of course there's Jennifer. I also learned a lot about pipes, mostly that mine are too big for me. I have to get some new ones...and my drone reeds suck monkey balls. Other than that, it was great.
I'm kinda depressed now that I'm home. I figure it's just PMS. It could also be that I had more friends at camp than I do here because I have a total of, oh...NONE. Uhg, I hate it here. My room is full of shit...I just wanna burn it. And, uh, I have no friends. I'm gonna go watch movies when Liza gets home. And eat ice cream...in bed...like a depressed fat lady. Wow...Okay, time to go play Jade Empire.

~Silver

9 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger cyric said...

When did I stop being your friend??

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

You didn't. Gimme a call so we can hang out...if my Nazi pop lets me.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Some1 said...

Seconded. And it's a give and take thing. Try calling one of us.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

I would...if I were home...because I just got home Friday evening.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

You don't want to hang out with me right now anyway...I have really HORRIBLE MONSTEROUS PMS...it will mind rape you and make you cry for your mommy.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Some1 said...

That would be ok, if this were the first time you've said that.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

WTF are you talking about. You never explain what you mean.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Some1 said...

It's not like this is the first time you've said this. I try to call and you just kinda stop talking and then act all bored and stuff. Then you leave.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

Wait...what ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home