Monday, April 11

Job

I got a J-O-B. Isn't that exciting?! .....>.>;;;;;;;;; Anyway, moving on to the next subject. One of my buddies is trying to pull away from me. He really liked me a lot, and well, I guess he's just trying to let go. I'm trying to get back to old friends, but sometimes I still feel guilty thinking about some of the things I've done to them. Cyric, I'm talking about you in particular. If you ever read this, then you'll know why I might act kinda strange around you. It's because I...don't really know how to act around you, I guess. I suppose I should just be your friend...and be myself. But that's hard, I'll try. Final thought: Get a better fan.

~Silver

3 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Some1 said...

"really liked me a lot" Wow.. So disillusioned.
If I only "really liked you a lot" then I wouldn't be trying to get over you this hard. It hurts every time you refer to me as your buddy or your "good friend". It just kinda rubs it in. I hope you can get back to being great friends with Jerrett and such. We can talk about this later if you like. Sorry if I'm a bit short. This place sucks, and this entire.. ::makes a huge enveloping gesture:: sucks. All of it. Hurts. So. Bad.
~Strak Seta

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger cyric said...

Don't beat yourself up over the past, my friend. It will only come back to bite you in the ass. If you dwell too much of your thoughts into stuff you've apoligized for over and over, stuff that's in your past, stuff that's long and forgotten(not neccessarily forgotten but merely left alone) then you won't have enough time for the present, or future.

Don't worry about what happened between us, it's a thing of memory; lost in time and space. I remember, but I forgive, and you should too. Remember it only as a lesson not to repeat whatever mistake it was in the future, but not to beat yourself up.

I'm glad we hung out today, I really enjoyed it. I had missed our friendship since August, and as always, I'm up for kicking your ass in Halo2 anytime at all :)

Take Care,
~Cyric

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Jackie Moto said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Guess what silver .... MONKEY~!!! YAY !!!

O__o

But really get Mat to install that stupid hairconditioner... I mean airconditioner.... or whatever O__o leave me alone its 2:39 AM ... GO AWAY... DON'T GET ANY CLOSER!!! I AM WARNIN YOU!!! AHHHHHH!!! THEY GOT ME!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home