Friday, December 17

More American Gods

Yes! I have succeeded in journey-ing further into the world that is AMERICAN GODS!!!! This book is amazing, and now I have Addy hooked on it. Hope to get more people involved. It's so different from anything I've ever read, and I love it when I can figure out who is who in the book. I don't want to spoil it or anything, but I'm just so happy that this book makes me think.
And before I forget, Addy told me something very interesting today. She said that she could see me naming one of my kids Shadow...and I thought she was absolutely right....hmmm..weird things like that. Either Shadow, Cypress, or Raven. My boy is going to hate me...but I really want to name him Gene, too. Or James....I like that name, but it wouldn't be his first name. Cypress James......I'm so weird. Okee!! Anyway! Time to go watch Dodge Ball!!!


~Silver

2 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Some1 said...

All good names, but for a girl, I like Janicery, Jan for short. Actually, no clue how to spell that, but it's pronounced Janisary.
Janicery James is actually the character's real name.
::Takes a bow for introducing American Gods::

~Some1

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger cyric said...

I swear by naming our children wierd names we're only adding to the suicide rate of the world's population... but who cares, they will be OUR kids... (well, not yours and mine... but you know...)

I personally don't like kids anymore, and don't ever want to have them... but I'm pretty sure if I grow up (which doesn't seem to be happening) and marry some girl that wants them she'll sway my decision.

I still stick by Sol as a boy's name.

~Cyric the One

 

Post a Comment

<< Home