Monday, November 22

...There is silence here. Silence...silent, yet sanity is lost due to the constant hum sounding in my ear. There is blood here. Blood. It always reminds me of velvet (crimson). There is lonliness here. Even in a crowded room my heart aches for someone to understand me. The hollow want of wish that will never come true. Not all wishes are meant to come true. Not all dreams can be met. Not all people are pure. That's how it is supposed to be, and I take comfort in that.

MONSTER IN THE CLOSET (unfinished)
So, curl up in your sheets, my dear, so terrible and blue.
Curl up to your mother's breast and let her comfort come over you.
Shiver in the corner, lonesome. Let your nightmares unfurl.
Perhaps you'll wake up tomorrow a completely desolate girl...
whose hollow mind and hollow heart are all that's left of her.
And whose dreams of darkness (searing) always will occur.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Some1 said...

GAH why don't you post on fictionpress anymore!?!?!?!
I go there all the time wanting to read your stuff and I've read it all!
*Sob*
Awesome though, very .. Desolite
~Some1

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Some1 said...

GAH why don't you post on fictionpress anymore!?!?!?!
I go there all the time wanting to read your stuff and I've read it all!
*Sob*
Awesome though, very .. Desolite
~Some1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home