Wednesday, November 24

And this is why I don't go to church.

Okay,
So my dad and my step mom have been planning their wedding for over six months. The former priest said it was okay to get married at Liza's (<~~Step Mom) church. Then the priest had to retire and they put in a replacement for her. This is the interim priest, Priest Soards. We do not like this person.
Soards writes an e-mail to Liza saying that they can't get married at the church because they haven't had enough spiritual and professional counseling. Bull shit! Dad's been in counseling since I was in the second grade, and Liza and Dad both see our family counselor as much as possible.
Anyway, I'm going to make this rather short because I have some other stuff I need to get done. The point it, this lady screwed my parents over and I won't stand for it! So, I wrote her an e-mail and I am awaiting her reply. I'll let you know what she says. All I know is she's done my family wrong, and I WILL NOT take that crap from anybody.

~Silver

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Some1 said...

RAWR!
What a bitch, that sucks.
Poor Liza I hope it doesn't keep her upset.
Hope you all can find a good replacement.
Good luck.
~Low Key

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger tiffanyjunekeagyklier said...

That is entirely unfair to your family! Sounds like the new priest is just trying to prove something... at you're Step's expense.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger SilverRevealed said...

Thanks for the support, guys. ^^ Hope everything turns out okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home